BROMIC PLATINUM MODERN SMART-HEAT™ WALL/ CEILING MOUNTED ELECTRIC HEATER
The Bromic Platinum Smart-Heat™ Electric Heater excels in efficiency, packing profound performance into a sleek package to suit high-end, style-centric settings. Designed specifically with low-clearance, semi-enclosed and aesthetically-focused spaces in mind, this heater minimizes light emission to blend seamlessly into rooflines with the help of recess kits or stylishly mount to a number of other surfaces.
Available in both black and white, the elegantly understated Platinum Smart-Heat™ Electric heater combines superb style with sensational heating without compromise, delivering 25% more heat with a much smaller footprint than the best of competitors.
- Tinted Glass-Ceramic Screen: Minimize light emission and spread comfort evenly across any area with the Platinum’s signature screen.
- Slim-line Design: Subtly place these compact heaters virtually anywhere with Bromic’s wall, ceiling and flush- mounting options.
- Subtle Aesthetics: Create comfort without visual disturbance with elegantly understated outdoor heaters that blend into the environment.
- Precise Directional Heating: A simple bracket adjustment will accurately alter heat coverage as required.
- Ultra-Durable Design: Enjoy reliable heating for years to come thanks to durable stainless steel construction.
- Tight Space Specialist: Minimal vertical clearance requirements and an array of mounting options provide versatile heating solutions for any semi-enclosed or outdoor areas.
- Ease of Use: Enjoy set-and-forget simplicity with single switch activation and smart control compatibility.
- Wireless Control Capabilities: Seamless integration of remote heating output adjustment is allowed via genuine wireless control accessories.
- Sleep Timer and other control features with optional Bromic Wireless Controller
- Durable Stainless Steel Construction
- Available in Black or White finish.
- Available in 2 sizes:
- 33.0 x 7.0 x 2.0”- 2300W Heat Output (7,848 BTUs)
- 50.2 x 7.0 x 2.0” - 3400W Heat Output (11,601 BTUs)
- ETL Approval: 5001799